Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Hobbit

I heard they are coming out with a Hobbit movie! After the whole deal with The Hunger Games and how happy I was that I read them prior to the movie, I knew had to read the Hobbit. Turns out, the book was great! I fell so deeply in love that I am continuing now with reading the Lord of the Rings series. I really think it is important to have an imagination of your own. According to me, although I love them, movies are too visual, and leaves no room for our beautiful minds to fill in blanks. Books are one of the few ways to see someone else's world from their perspective, but not with structure (like in the theater), but with leisure. Books are a way of not being ignorant, learning is awesome and reading is just too wonderful to pass up. I highly recommend The Hobbit; it is an easy read and it keeps the reader enveloped in the story. This was so strong for me I would drift away and forget where I actually was. So read, read, and read some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment